UI Opt-In Templates
The CRM Text SMS API creates five compliant opt-in templates when a new store is created. They are the opt-in request, opt-in confirmation, opt-out confirmation, stop and help templates. The campaign announcement is pulled from the name of the store. For example, if your store name is "Bob's Hotcakes," your opt-in confirmation template will start as, "you have opted-in to Bob's Hotcakes SMS alerts.....".
In certain instances, developers may want to edit a few of the details of the templates. That can be done in the user interface. We strongly suggest that you simply edit your offer and any contact information to remain compliant.
The ability to change templates via the API is available, but it is unpublished to developers. We allow it after a review. To state your case email support.
To change your store templates via the UI do as follows:
- Login to the user interface with the link given to you at sign-up.
- Select the store you wish to change the templates.
- After the store loads select SETTINGS in the upper right hand corner.
- Now select SMS TEMPLATE in the left hand navigation.
- Look for TEMPLATE TYPE And drop down the template you wish to edit.
- Edit your template and then make sure to click SAVE CHANGES when done.